Jun 13, 2012

ILLMIND: Throwblaps Vol.1



ILLMIND, of G-unit and underground hip hop fame just released some unused instrumentals for the world to use and abuse as it will. Here is a quick blurb from the man himself:

“As promised, here is the infamous Throwblaps compilation. I had this idea a long time ago, but was always reluctant to put it out. I’ve got more than 3,000 beats I made over several years, on several hard drives. I knew most of them will probably never see the light of day, until now! This edition is a collection of random beats I made between the years 2000 and 2002. It was an exciting time for me because I had ZERO placements, I had JUST copped an Ensoniq ASR-10 keyboard, and I was making, like, 10 beats a day. It was crazy. I was still pretty wet behind the ears, and after hearing it, you will notice the heavy J Dilla influence (R.I.P.). Bump it on the ipod, freestyle to it, dance to it, drag it into the trash bin, do what you want with it! Enjoy!”  - !llmind


Get it while you can! THROWBLAPS LINK HERE

No comments: