May 19, 2012

Tougher Than Leather




I came across this video and couldn't help cracking up. Maybe I would feel bad for the verbal abuse, but since it is directed at the rich Wall Street types, it makes it somehow deserving. It seems they pay to be verbally abused by him as a warped form of motivation, but I enjoy how he takes the opportunity to talk so reckless to their face, knowing they have no comebacks.

Eric Kelly seems unnecessarily angry or insulting at all times, but it seems to work positively in the boxing gym. These 2 quotes sum it up nicely:

"I'm doing something I love..boxing..training people...even though I'm training a bunch of fucking nerds. A bunch of Wall Street guys...no coordination...they're just not athletic people"


"Everything is not for everybody. You know, you don't see me going down to Wall Street, picking up a fuckin' briefcase, tryin' to type...do you? Cause that's not what the fuck I do....I beat the fuck out of people, ya know"

Perhaps the 99% should use this guy as a spokesman to make their case.

No comments: