Mar 25, 2010

Local Favorites: Da Ricanstrukta (Swae Da Ricanstrukta)


So, over my many years meeting beat makers, I have never met anyone, personally, that has been more prolific and more criminally slept on then local Wisconsin beat-smith Swae Da Ricanstrukta. He has been the musical backbone of many groups in the midwest, most notably as a member of Break Bread and Lucha Libre. In the 10 years I have known him, I have collected hundreds of beat CD's from him and after dusting off a few of them recently, I have decided to post them in abundance. To me, sonically, he is a mixture of Pete Rock and Just Blaze with a bit of Fizzy Womack. I realize that is a heavy comparison, but he cranks out very anthem-type beats that make me want to slap people at random. This is a bit of a teaser, as I have at least 50 beat CD's of new stuff, but here is a small collection of tracks that show his range and talent. We here in the midwest are always in need of MC's, so anyone that rhymes and is interested in these beats, please feel free to reach out and help promote this cat.

Feedback is appreciated. Also, for all you people out there on your conspiracy tip, Swae did many of the beats in the documentary LOOSE CHANGE: The 9/11 Truth Movement.

BANDCAMP PAGE

LINK BELOW:
http://www.mediafire.com/?cojngdkooum

1 comment:

Jupiyrtphareal said...

dude.
thanks for the dl link