Jun 18, 2012

CNN X Just Blaze = Summer Soundtrack


Though I haven't really followed either career's of CNN since the post Capone-jail-time or NORE's ill advised Reggaeton aspirations, I am always glad to see some of the Golden Era groups come together on some classic material. Though the video is filled with the endless "bitches and riches" cliches, the Just Blaze track and more mellow sound is something I appreciate in 2012. Capone and Noreaga can still make sounds that I can rock to and hopefully they can bring bringing the same quality material that made the "War Report" era so dope. 

I am by no means a thug, but I will always appreciate the grit of street life tales and bravado told to a classic, boom bappish, soundtrack. Here's hoping Mobb Deep and the rest of the QB can keep this sound alive!

No comments: